Genres:New Age, Electronic - Industrial, Electronic - Experimental, Specialty - Soundtrack Alternatives, Specialty - Horror/Suspense, Rock - Metal/Alternative Metal, World - Other, World - Middle Eastern
Deprogrammed is the pseudonym of the artist, performer, producer, songwriter, programmer, and remixer Otto Cate, who began in the electronic scene in the late 80’s. Otto, who studied under Colorado Symphony percussionist Ted Small, has been spearheading independent projects in the Electronic, Industrial and Metal genres throughout his career. Since his initial audio experiments in a small basement studio, his vision has grown progressively stronger and more complex, taking shape into what has now become Deprogrammed.
Deprogrammed has released and been involved with several remixes over the years of well known artists such as Celldweller, Pitchshifter, Amethystium, Contingence and The Witching Hour.
Otto has recently captured the interest of several music licensing companies, working much of his material into several catalogs, and is currently also providing custom tracks to a variety of publishers for use in Film, TV and Video Games.
Otto is represented by Gloria Soto, Max Steiner Agency
• Contingence - Dominion (CD)
• Various Artists - Education in Infestation (Double CD, AIDS Benefit featuring Clive Barker, H.R. Giger, Gwar, Jello Biafra and more)
• Contingence - Necropolis (CD)
• Celldweller – Take it & Break it Volume 1 – “Own Little World” (CD)
• Celldweller – Take it & Break it Volume 2 – “Frozen” (CD)
• Celldweller – Take it & Break it Volume 3 – “Switchback” (CD)
• FIXT/Position Production Music Series – Volume 32 - Electronic (CD)
• Deprogrammed Studios Production Music – Volume 1 (CD)